Every now and then, someone may run across Epic Weapons (such as the Starsword) or boosted parts. These Epic Weapons and boosted parts are useful against enemies. Enemies also possess elemental powers that change their look and weaknesses.
Types of Elements and Boosts
These are all the types of elements and boosts and what represents them:
- Power is an asterisk.
- Durability is a heart.
- Luck is a four-leaf clover.
- Fire is a flame.
- Water is a raindrop.
- Ice is a snowflake.
- Stone is a cracked rock.
- Wind is a whirlpool.
- Lighting is a lighting bolt.
- Plant is a leaf.
- Shadow is a crescent moon.
- Basic is a Skull.
Effects of Elements and Boosts
Elements and Boosts do different things to the weapons. Here is what they do:
- Power is what makes a weapon stronger. It deals more damage to enemies.
- Durability is how long a weapon will last.
- Luck increases the chance that the enemy will drop more and better loot.
- The rest are elements. Use them in weapons to help destroy those elemental enemies.